You can tell a gentleman by his shoes. This is a saying, which has proved itself time and again. Indian men, especially, are very particular about it. They look for shoes that complement their looks, are sturdy and are also cheap.
Dear men, your search stops here. The special discounts by dealsandcouponz.in/blog/ are sure to make your day.Get exclusive deals and discount offers with Snapdeal and Flipkart coupons on the website and avail the best of both the words- online shopping and discount shopping.
However, before you start, understand what your wardrobe needs. This blog on the ‘must-have shoes’ in your wardrobe will help you understand the latest trends and ensure that you choose the right type of shoes to compliment your style statement.
- The Brown Leather Brogue: Designed in Scotland and Ireland, the Brogue is a mainstay for the contemporary man. It owes its distinctive character to the punch hole design on the silhouette’s upper. Available in tan, chocolate, russet or chestnut, this shoe can be teamed up with a button-down shirt and denim. The outcome is bound to make jaws drop.
- The Black Leather Oxford: A perfect occasion shoe, the Black Leather Oxford exudes a class and poignancy of style. Best worn with a tweed jacket, the shoe also looks best with casuals and semi-formals.
- The Suede Loafer: Better known as the evergreen loafers, the design and the make dates back to the time of King George VI. Without laces, the pared-down design is timeless. Loved by the royals and the rebels alike, this shoe is breathable and can be found in multiple colors- tan, beige and light brown.
Loafers bring a casual air to your appearance too. They are funky and make you appealing, unlike the suave look of a boot. Wear them for casual outings with friends or picnics, or even a casual dinner with your girlfriend, loafers won’t fail to make an impression.They can be worn with casual and semi-formal attire for best results. However, ensure that they are not used during the rainy season.
- Trekking shoes: Sturdy and lightweight, the trekking shoes and sneakers bring you a whole lot of experience while on long treks. Do not fret about broken ends and damaged soles, these shoes make the best companion for you in any terrain. Team them up with chinos, three-quarters or a jean for a comfortable experience.
- Boots: Boots bring a whole new style statement to your wardrobe. Wear it with a denim jean and a plain white shirt; that will be enough to draw many attentions. A wardrobe must have low-rise (ankle-length) and high-rise (knew-length) boots to go with everything. Carry the sophistication with ease and you would not regret if you had to impress a girlfriend or stand out among your friends.
Be it leather or Rexene, your wardrobe will never look old if you have them. So, choose your shoes judiciously and visit DealsandCouponz.com for special offers. Look for promo codes and avail the best deals on the website and have wonderful savings.